Six Speed Coffin

Six Speed Coffin
New Sounds From SJ/07

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Relocation

So it's been quite a while since my last post, almost a year. Alot has happened in the past year, ive been thru serious relationships, travelled our beautiful province many times over, been trained in the art of killing (i'll get to that) and relocated myself to Miramichi for college.

In the summer of 2008, i was sent to CFB Gagetown for my SQ (soldier qualification) course for the army. It was great fun, including short love affiars with the C9 light mchaine gun, C6 general purpose machine gun and the M-13 hand grenade. Many lessons were learned on this course and I made some great (and terrible) memories. For the month of August i spent my days in CFB Shilo, 2 hours outside winnepeg manitoba. THAT SUCKED. It was my DP1 (not sure what that stands for) which basically means i became a qualified gunner in the royal canadian artillery regiment. It was fun......sometimes. I made alot of new friends and a couple enemies while learning a hell load of material. Its one of those things that you hate at the time but look back fondly on.

In september 2008 i relocated from my home town of Saint John 300 some kms north to the small city (1/10th the size of my old one) of Miramichi. Miramichi has almost 100% white irish catholic population and is BORING. I managed to find some trouble that i wont post on here, it's too explicit so if you want to know, just as me and i'll consider telling you haha. I kept it interesting though, on top of all that I had school, remmeber? Im taking a Policing course to lay the foundations for me to enroll in the RCMP or maybe even the APA (atlantic police academy). I recently wrote the RCMP aptitude exam and that was fun and was told I'd hear back in about 6 weeks, i'll keep ya posted.

Now, I'm taking a break from posting, coming soon....a layout of my new apartment and my new life on my own.

Keep your stick on the ice, wilson.

No comments: