Six Speed Coffin

Six Speed Coffin
New Sounds From SJ/07

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Music & Me

Music has had a profound effect on my life. From good ole rock n' roll to modern hip hop and rap, its all had its influences on me.

Throughout my life, music has been my escape. From either hard times or immense feelings of love, angry rages or sad mellow-outs i've always had music by my side and playing. Who knows what makes music such a powerful medium for humans to communicate emtions to eachother? Music was first thought to be a gift fromt he Gods....maybe the ancient greeks were right..

Through music, I have grown. I've learned about different cultures and kinds of life I would have never known about. It's helped me through the bad times and been with me through the good times and this blog is dedicted to music as a whole. No matter what kind of music you're into, most people can appreciate all kinds of music. Those who can not, are unfortunatley missing out on some awsome stuff. Some people just like Rap, others Country, others Blues and Jazz, Me?? I love them all.....though good ole rock n' role will have to take my number 1 spot, sorry reggae and opera, you came close but no cigar.

So what Im trying to say is, give other kinds of music a chance, you never know what you may discover!

No comments: